Monday 22 April 2019

















Organ donation facilitator adopts new name to reflect work throughout the region
Justin Berube doesn't remember a lot about getting a new kidney at age 14, but he remembers feeling like it was a second chance at life. I can't help but feel gratitude for my donor family and for Donor Connect, he said Wednesday during a ceremony in which Intermountain Donor Services announced an official name change for the organization .The organization that coordinates organ donation services throughout Utah and the intermountain region , is now called Donor Connect.
It really resonates with me, because this one connection that Donor Connect helped me make, the connection with my donor family, is what's made my life possible, my second chance, my dreams come true, Berube, of Farr West
International Conference on Organ Donation and Transplantation Science

July 15-16, 2019 Sydney, Australia
Please visit: https://world.geneticconferences.com/

#transplantation  #organdonation  #donatelife # donar #kedney #lung #heart #transplant

No comments:

Post a Comment